unlost because so long as I condemn,
punish me through pain
through nursing
an annihilative thrill and hope
for my mistakes
so many
than maybe some tiny bit of
the love i had for you
might remain
I
it hurts and no one cares.
i know that now.
I don't think I even care anymore.
I love the idea of leaving. "To write is to take one's leave."
To write on the sky in blood shards scraps and sheathes unsheathed
to lose fuck it why try
i just want to
because she's gone
all she was
and all that could have been
this is worthless
i am worthless
you are worthless
i just want to fucking make it fit
but i can't
i'm condemned to a uselessly hopeless tragedy
because i don't want to lose my pain
"I didn't forget the pain. A pain that every surviving" hope now shares.
I pray that every day in every way
more and more and more
that my soul will ever more darken
at the loss that I nurse
the wound I reopen daily because
I miss you so much
I don't want anyone else
I don't want to want anyone else
I want to hurt
to suffer like you did
to miss you ever more
to hate myself for losing you
I want to die daily
to pick up this cross and suffer
i want to hurt
because it's all i have left of you.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment